Food donations are vital to the support of the Food Cupboard and you have the power to help those who are hungry in our community. We service all of Ontario County and on average over 600 families per month. Your food donation makes an instant impact to those who rely on the Food Cupboard for support. We thank you for your consideration and your support.
If you are donating perishable items, please bring them to the Food Cupboard during hours of operation so we can store them properly immediately.
We are happy to accept hunted meat, but only if it has been processed and has a label on it.
Fresh fruits and vegetables even from your garden are always welcome!
Donations will also be accepted by our donation box located at the Victor Town Hall for non-perishable items.
We are NOT allowed to offer or accept any items that are considered medical, including vitamins.
Food/Items We Are In Need Of:
- Personal Hygiene items (diapers (baby and adult sizes), wet wipes, toothpaste, toothbrushes, soap (liquid, bar, shower gel, shampoo and conditioner, lotion)
- Paper products (paper towels, toilet paper, napkins)
- Gently used plastic shopping bags
- Baby food
- Baby formula
- Peanut butter (especially small sizes or packs for student lunch boxes)
- Pop-top soup or canned pasta such as Beefaroni
- Condiments – ketchup, mustard, relish, cooking oil, mayonnaise, steak sauce, salad dressing, etc.
- Canned fruit of any type
- Juice or juice boxes
- Easy-to-prepare, nutritious, after school snacks: granola bars, Easy Mac, microwave popcorn, crackers and cheese, peanut butter crackers, Go-Gurt (yogurt in tubes), fruit snacks
- Birthday packs: birthday cake mix, frosting, candles, in a gift bag
- Coffee and tea