Food donations are vital to the support of the Food Cupboard and you have the power to help those who are hungry in our community. We service all of Ontario County and on average over 600 families per month. Your food donation makes an instant impact to those who rely on the Food Cupboard for support. We thank you for your consideration and your support.
During this pandemic we are not accepting food donations at the Food Cupboard location but would be thrilled to have your donation dropped off during one of our drive thru popup food drives!
We are happy to accept hunted meat, but only if it has been processed and has a label on it.
Fresh fruits and vegetables even from your garden are always welcome!
We are NOT allowed to offer or accept any items that are considered medical, including vitamins. Masks are the exception to this rule.
Food/Items We Need As of 5/13/20
- pasta and pasta sauce
- Paper products (paper towels, toilet paper, napkins, plastic cutlery–we give these to homeless people)
- Peanut butter (especially small sizes or packs for student lunch boxes)
- small jars of jelly or jam
- Pop-top soup or canned pasta such as Beefaroni
- Canned proteins (chicken, tuna, etc.)
- Condiments – ketchup, mustard, relish, cooking oil, mayonnaise, steak sauce, salad dressing, etc.
- Canned fruit of any type
- Juice or juice boxes
- Easy-to-prepare, nutritious, after school snacks: granola bars, Easy Mac, microwave popcorn, crackers and cheese, peanut butter crackers, Go-Gurt (yogurt in tubes)
- Birthday packs: birthday cake mix, frosting, candles, in a gift bag
- Coffee and tea